Monday, July 17, 2006
♥ OFFICIALLY MISSING YOU
Tamia
All I hear is raindrops falling on the rooftop
Oh baby, tell me why'd you have to go
Cause this pain I feel it won't go away
And today I'm officially missing you
I thought that from this heartache
I could escape
But I've fronted it long enough to know
There ain't no way
And today
I'm officially missing you
Chorus:
Ooh...can't nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do, hey, baby
Said it stays on my mind
And I'm officially
All I do is lay around
Two years full of tears
From looking at your face on the wall
Just a week ago you were my baby
Now I don't even know you at all,
I don't know you at all
Well, I wish that you would call me right now
So that I could get through to you somehow
But I guess it's safe to say, baby
Safe to say that
I'm officially missing you
Repeat chorus
Bridge:
Well, I thought I could just get over you, baby
But I see that's something I just can't do
From the way you would hold me
To the sweet things you told me
I just can't find a way to let go of you
Repeat chorus
It's official
You know that I'm missing you, yeah, yes
All I hear is raindrops, oh, yeah
And I'm officially missin' you
Oh baby, tell me why'd you have to go
Cause this pain I feel it won't go away
And today I'm officially missing you
I thought that from this heartache
I could escape
But I've fronted it long enough to know
There ain't no way
And today
I'm officially missing you
Chorus:
Ooh...can't nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do, hey, baby
Said it stays on my mind
And I'm officially
All I do is lay around
Two years full of tears
From looking at your face on the wall
Just a week ago you were my baby
Now I don't even know you at all,
I don't know you at all
Well, I wish that you would call me right now
So that I could get through to you somehow
But I guess it's safe to say, baby
Safe to say that
I'm officially missing you
Repeat chorus
Bridge:
Well, I thought I could just get over you, baby
But I see that's something I just can't do
From the way you would hold me
To the sweet things you told me
I just can't find a way to let go of you
Repeat chorus
It's official
You know that I'm missing you, yeah, yes
All I hear is raindrops, oh, yeah
And I'm officially missin' you
7:24 AM